At Global Exchange we have been offering currency exchange services for the last 22 years. Over 7 million people a year change currency with us at International Airports and major hotel chains across 22 countries. Customer satisfaction is our aim: 98% of our Customers claim to be satisfied or highly satisfied with our services.
In Jamaica we operate at the Kingston and Montego Bay airports. We are also at the Secrets St James hotel (Montego Bay).
The advantages of changing your currency at our branches:
Changing currency in our branches is very easy. Our opening hours are long (consult those of your branch) and you will only need to identify yourself with your identity document or passport to carry out a currency exchange. These are the advantages of changing with us in our physical branches:
- Availability of up to 10 currencies depending on the airport.
- Total transparency in your transaction: Our price monitors at our branches will show you our exchange rates. These prices are updated daily.
- Excellence in Customer Service.
- At airports, our branches open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Your banknotes are recorded by our video cameras to offer you the best security.
- You can pay with debit or credit card or in cash.
- If you are not happy with your transaction you have up to 15 days to return your purchase.
Choose Global Exchange for the ultimate Customer experience.
Save time, save money
- Ensure your currency exchange
- Collect and pay in store
- Save 20% vs airport price*
*Price shown online includes a 20% off compared to standard prices at our branches (discount applied on exchange margin).
Why change currency with us rather than your bank
|Global Exchange||Your high-street bank|
|Variety of currencies||We have 10 currencies. We are specialists.||Only major currencies. Travel money is just a secondary business for banks.|
|Availability of currencies||Immediate availability of currencies in our branches. Click and collect or walk in to our stores.||If they can actually get your exotic currency, prepare for a couple of visits to your bank before you can have the money on your hands.|
|Expenses||Only the exchange rate, without commissions, and if you book online you guarantee the best price.||The bank sets its own margin plus a commission.|
|Different denominations available||At Global Exchange, you’ll get a variety of banknotes with different values, adapted to all your payment needs.||No. Prepare for refusals and complaints in foreign languages when paying with «big» banknotes.|
|Delivery options||Order online to benefit from a price reduction and collect at the branch of your choice.||You’ll have to go first to your bank to order the currency you need, then wait for it to come and go back again to collect it.|